Each lone worker’s job function will carry with it specific risks inherent to their working scenario. Different scenarios will require a specific device suited to that situation. That is why we have designed LoneWorker Manager to be completely device agnostic. As well as smartphone, mobile and desktop apps, LoneWorker Manager also supports the widest possible range of dedicated personal safety devices on the market. This ensures that we can offer a completely customised solution for each line worker.
SOSFob is a lightweight, compact, waterproof and discreet device which can be used by any of your team members. It is connected to GPS (Global Positioning System), which enables the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC), to locate your lone worker in the event of an emergency. SOSFob features:
- SOS button with high-quality 2-way audio, allowing users to speak with operatives at the ARC.
- Secondary call button that lets users leave a message on our platform that the ARC can access in an emergency.
- Motion and shock sensors which can automatically raise an alert if a fall is detected.
SOSFob uses GSM (Global System for Mobile communications), which transmits mobile voice and data services and directly connects you to a state-of-the-art ARC. SOSFob has LED lights which let you know that the device is charged and connected to GPS. Designed to be user-friendly and convenient, the SOS Fob has a long standby time, rechargeable battery, and micro USB charger. SOSFob can be carried in a pocket, attached to a keychain or lanyard or worn on a specially designed, 3D printed badge for ultimate discretion.
Safety Functions of SOSFob:
ProtectMe is a powerful GSM/GPS dedicated mobile device ideally suited to lone workers. The product is low-cost, durable and extremely easy to use. ProtectMe’s screen makes the device the most feature-rich dedicated device on the market.
- The screen allows users to quickly set-up and amend Heartbeat, our proprietary interval based welfare check function.
- SOS button with high-quality 2-way audio, enables users to speak with operatives at the ARC.
- Secondary call button that lets users leave a message on our platform that ARC personnel can access in an emergency.
- Motion and shock sensors which can automatically raise an alert if a fall or impact is detected.
ProtectMe uses GSM (Global System for Mobile communications), which transmits mobile voice and data services and directly connects you to a state-of-the-art ARC. ProtectMe has a long standby time and high-quality two-way audio, and can be carried in a pocket or a specially designed belt-worn holster.
Safety Functions of ProtectMe:
SPOT Gen3 is a satellite device that provides a critical, life-saving line of communication when you travel into remote areas where mobile signals may be weak, intermittent or non-existant. The latest generation of award-winning Spot devices features:
- Sends the users’ location to our LoneWorker Manager platform every 10 minutes via a state-of-the-art Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC).
- Location information can be accessed by ARC operatives in an emergency.
- SOS button allows users to call for immediate assistance.
SPOT Gen3 has a long battery life of approximately three months, and has an IPX7 rating, meaning it is designed to withstand the most extreme weather conditions. Easy to carry, SPOT Gen3 weighs just 114 grammes including batteries and fits in the palm of your hand.
Safety Functions of Spot Gen3:
Emergency Support: Push4Help
SOSwatch is the latest innovation in lone worker safety. The SOSWatch is a fully working Android mobile phone which runs our feature rich LoneWorker Manager Mobile App. It has two-way voice, GPS, Heartbeat Welfare check and LoneWorker Down functions, providing a simple solution for providing the lone worker with the most feature rich lone working device available today. The SOSwatch has up to 24-hours battery life.
Safety Functions of SOSwatch:
Managing Multiple Devices
Multiple lone working scenarios will mean you need multiple devices, so, it’s essential to choose a system that will work across all of them. LoneWorker Manger features an easy to use web-based management system that supports an unlimited number of staff profiles. So you could have lots of lone workers, each doing a different job and requiring a different device but all administered through one management interface.
Find out more