Welcome to Lone Worker Solutions
Lone Worker Solutions, offers an unrivalled BS8484 Gold certified package of support and protection for lone workers. Our mission is to protect employees, managers and shareholders from the risks associated with working alone, by using our proprietary platform LoneWorker Manager.
The Platform: LoneWorker Manager
LoneWorker Manager connects lone and remote workers, via dedicated devices and user-friendly apps to a state-of-the-art alarm receive centre (ARC). The platform provides proactive, reactive and emergency support for people wherever they are in the world, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The system provides managers with a secure portal to access an accurate cross-device snapshot of system activity with real-time reporting. LoneWorker Manager also ensures compliance with health and safety legislation, promotes a culture of safe working, and facilitates auditing and corporate governance.
The Widest Range of Devices and Apps
Lone Worker Manager is specifically designed to work on the widest possible range of devices. It supports Windows, iOS, and Android smartphones; BlackBerry and standard mobile phones; discreet and intrinsically safe devices; satellite phones, and it also works on desktops and laptops.
No other platform supports such a broad range of lone and remote working protection tools.
Lone Worker Solutions can provide a comprehensive range of best-of-breed devices including easy-to-use SOS products, satellite phones and intrinsically safe devices.
Intuitive for End-Users
The support features offer your lone workers exceptional functionality, tailored to their specific needs. The principal functions: Push4Help, Heartbeat and Lone Worker Down, provide emergency, proactive and reactive support whenever needed.
These features are simple for anyone to use and don't require any technical ability. We offer full training and encourage new users to test the system, so they are comfortable with each feature of the platform.
Easy to Customise and Manage
Utilising cutting-edge voice and data communications the system is easy to use, simple to implement, and convenient to manage. It provides the highest degree of flexibility around the number of lone workers that are supported, and the level of protection that each requires.
- Allocate protection and monitoring solutions tailored to each lone worker’s risk assessment.
- Define escalation and response procedures bespoke to each lone worker.
- Activate and deactivate protection and monitoring as required.
- Communicate with, identify, locate, report and respond to individual lone workers.
State-of-the-art Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC)
LoneWorker Manager is supported by Mitec, the state-of-the-art Technology Centre and CAT II ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre), now accredited to the BS5979 Gold, Category II. Operating 24/7/365, Mitec’s ARC processes alerts from the LoneWorker Manager platform using voice and data communications technologies.
Straightforward and transparent, our pricing model is fully aligned with user numbers, and the level of protection demanded following individual risk assessments. Our applications allow the use of existing and legacy equipment. This negates the need to invest in new devices, and therefore reduces both CAPEX bills and the ongoing maintenance and management costs associated with secondary dedicated devices.
Gold Standard Accreditation
Lone Worker Solutions' commitment to excellence and innovation is demonstrated through our Gold standard accreditations.
- The National Security Inspectorate (NSI), has approved Lone Worker Solutions for BS8484 Gold, the British Standard Code of Practice for the provision of lone worker device services. Mitec, the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC), utilised in our solution is accredited to NSI Quality Schedule BS5979 Gold Category II.
- Lone Worker Solutions has received the coveted Secured by Design Award, an initiative owned by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), that aims to reduce crime through effective environmental design. The scheme calls for the installation of security products that meet police-approved standards.
- The British Security Industry Association (BSIA), has certified Lone Worker Solutions to the BS8484 quality standard in the categories of Lone Worker Service Supplier and Lone Worker Device / Application.